GRADUATION UPDATE INFORMATION - August 6th
GRADUATION 2020 INFORMATION – LIVE STREAM, PHOTOS AND REMINDERS
Good afternoon graduates and families! As we prepare for the Class of 2020 Graduation Diploma Ceremony on Thursday, August 6th, there is some additional information regarding live streaming, photos, and reminders that we wanted to share with you.
Graduation Ceremony Live Stream:
- The ceremony will be live streamed through YouTube. The link is provided below and will be sent out again on Thursday, August 6th via email, Twitter and posted on the High School webpage.
- Click here to access “Ballston Spa 2020 Graduation” Live Stream
- Village Photo will be present to take photographs of the graduates when the diploma is presented on stage.
- It is recommended that photos be pre-ordered but they can be ordered after graduation for an additional charge.
- Click here for the Village Photo order form
- As the graduate crosses the stage.
- In front of a “Scottie Backdrop” after they exit the stage. This photo can be taken with family members.
GRADUATION DAY REMINDERS:
- Graduates should wear their cap and gown as well as any honor cords/medals received.
- Masks need to be worn on stage.
- One vehicle per family. In the event of a split family, we ask that both cars arrive at the same time.
- All graduation speeches are being prerecorded and will be released via email, Twitter and posted to the website the morning of August 6th.
- The senior class is broken down into seven groups of 40 students:
- Group A (Adriance to Crandall) – 1:00-1:40
- Group B (Curley to Fuller) – 1:40-2:20
- Group C (Furman to Jourdanais) – 2:20-3:00
- Group D (Justin to Mathison) – 3:00-3:40
- Group E (Matos to Padula) – 3:40-4:20
- Group F (Parente to Schutte) – 4:20-5:00
- Group G (Seror to Zoller)– 5:00-5:40
- Graduate will exit the vehicle (wearing a face covering)
- Come up on stage
- Cross the stage as their name is announced
- Accept their diploma and pause for a photo
- Exit the stage, take a photo in front of the Scottie Backdrop and collect their manila envelope which will contain a copy of the diploma, flash drive, keepsake, and a gift donated by our PTA.
If you have any questions, please contact the High School Main Office at (518) 884-7150. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all on Thursday!!