JR. & SR. On-Campus Parking 20-21 Information
JUNIOR AND SENIOR ON-CAMPUS PARKING GUIDELINES AND PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION INFORMATION
Student Parking Application and Guidelines
Parking permit applications for the 2020-2021 school year are now available! Please be sure to read the “Ballston Spa High School Student Parking Guidelines” prior to completing and signing the application.
Applications and student parking guidelines can be accessed the following ways: Linked above or at the Greeter's Desk in the HIgh School
Once your application is completed (including a photocopy of your driver’s license) you can return it to school in the following ways:
- Drop if off at the greeters desk at the high school
- Mail it to Ballston Spa High School, Attn: Parking Permits, 220 Ballston Avenue, Ballston Spa, NY 12020
- Completed applications can also be scanned and emailed to Mrs. Sisk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note: Applications will not be reviewed for approval until all requirements have been met. This includes the completed application with the signature of the student and parent as well as a copy of the student’s driver’s license.
Please note the following:
- Applications must be submitted for approval by August 7, 2020. Any applications missing information and/or a copy of your driver’s license will not be reviewed until all information is provided.
- IF APPROVED, you will be notified by email with the date and time you will be able to purchase your parking permit. On the application, please provide an email address that you check regularly so that you receive your approval email as well as any other updates from the Assistant Principal’s Office.
- Students will not be issued a permit without application approval PRIOR to permit sales. Applications will not be accepted/approved “on the spot” so please plan accordingly.
- Students who do not turn in their application by the August 7th deadline are not guaranteed a parking permit/spot for the first day of school.
- Turning in an application does NOT guarantee issuance of a parking permit. Applicants will be contacted either way and a meeting with Mrs. Sisk may be required prior to approval.
- Students without a parking permit are NOT ALLOWED to park on campus.
*Please note: August 7, 2019 is the deadline to ensure a student has a parking permit for the first day of school. Applications can still be turned in during the school year and permits will be issued if there are spots available. In the event that the parking lots are full, students will be put on a waiting list and will be assigned a spot when one becomes available.
If you have any questions, please contact the Assistant Principal's Office at (518) 884-7150, Ext. 2350.