Reminders from the Elementary Schools - Remote Learning Jan 11-15, 2021
Dear Elementary Families:
Below are some important reminders for our upcoming week.
• As a reminder, our BSCSD elementary schools will move to Remote Instruction next week, January 11th- January 15th.
- Our elementary students will have a half day of remote instruction on Monday, January 11th from 9:00-11:00 AM to allow teachers to prepare materials. On Monday, 1/11, students should log on to their Google Meet at 9:00 AM and will have live instruction until 11:00 AM.
- We will hold a materials pick-up Monday afternoon, 1/11 between 3:00-5:00 PM and on Tuesday morning, 1/12 between 8:00-9:00 AM at each elementary school. ***Please watch for an email from your child’s teacher regarding whether or not there will be materials for your child’s class to pick up and with any additional information pertaining specifically to the class. If your child is struggling in the remote learning environment, please contact your child's teacher to discuss.
- Food Pickup- Breakfast and Lunch meals are available to any student during the Remote Learning week (Jan 11-15)
When: Food pickup will be available on 1/11 and 1/13 from 1:15 – 2:15 pm.
Where: The pickup location will remain Gordon Creek Elementary School for all families.
What: The district will be providing lunch meals and breakfast meals for any student.
- School Pictures scheduled for this week at Milton Terrace and Wood Road will be rescheduled. More information will follow.
- A continued reminder to parents and caregivers to utilize our COVIDreport@bscsd.org mailbox to report positive cases and quarantining to us.
- Finally, please continue to stay vigilant in mask wearing, social distancing, avoiding large crowds, and completing all portions of the Pinpoint health screener each day even when remote including temperature checks and practicing hand and mouth hygiene as these are the critical steps that will keep us all healthy thereby allowing our schools to open on January 19.
We thank you for your continued support and ask that you reach out to your child’s main office should you have any questions or if you are unable to pick up materials at your child’s school.
-BSCSD Elementary Principals