Return to Headlines
Pictures, Take 2...
Picture Days 2020
Tuesday, December 8th and Wednesday, December 9th
- Students (Last Names A-K) who have gym periods 5-8 will have their photos taken on Tuesday, December 8th DURING their scheduled GYM CLASS.
- Students (Last Names A-K) who missed photos should report to the AUX gym at the following grade level times on December 8th:
- 6th Grade: 8:45 am
- 7th Grade: 1:55 am
- 8th Grade: 10:30 am
- Students (Last Names L-Z) who missed photos should report to the AUX gym at the following grade level times on December 9th:
- 6th Grade: 7:45 am
- 7th Grade: 9:15 am
- 8th Grade: 10:50 am
- Fully remote students will have from 2:45 until 5:00 pm each of the days above to have their photo taken. Please use the main entrance of the MS and note that only the student may enter the building.
- All students must have a picture taken for student ID cards, SchoolTool and to be included in the yearbook, even if not ordering a package.
- Students received a flyer from Premier Studios with available picture packages. When filling out the envelope/order form, please fill out the information completely. The company will be mailing photo packages directly to families who order (hopefully before the December holiday break). Be sure you include your complete address on the order form. The school cannot and will not provide your address to the company. Additional copies of the order form can be obtained at the front desk.
- Students should bring the picture envelope, along with any payment necessary, and give to the photographer at the time of their picture.
- Online Orders can be placed at www.BSMSPhotos.com OR www.PremierSchoolPictures.com. Anyone who orders online does not need to bring anything with them to picture day.
- Picture re-takes day will be scheduled in January. If you are unhappy with your child’s pictures, please KEEP the original package in its entirety. The package must be returned on re-take day.
- Questions? Contact Mrs. Gouvitsas (email@example.com)
Click here for document: Pictures, Take 2