Clean Technologies & Sustainable Industries Early College High School students have a number of unique scholarship opportunities available to them.
The Chief Executives Network for Manufacturing (CEN)- April 30, 2019
Clean Tech ECHS partner the Chief Executives Network for Manufacturing (CEN) offers $1,000 scholarships to students who are either currently enrolled in, or planning to enroll in, a major which will lead to employment with a manufacturer. The scholarship is to encourage students to consider careers in manufacturing.
To download the application and for more information, please visit the website.
Application deadline is April 30, 2019.
- Applications must be sent directly to the CEN Scholarship Committee.
The SIM Albany STEM Scholarship- Due to SIM Albany by March 31, 2019
A high-school senior who intends to graduate at the end of the current academic year, has maintained a minimum of a 3.2 grade point average, and has applied to, or been accepted into a STEM degree program.
- SIM Albany Scholarship Application
- Applications must be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2019.
The Sage Colleges
In recognition of the achievement of students who complete high school at New York Early Colleges, The Sage Colleges is offering an Early College Baccalaureate Scholarship which students in the Clean Technologies & Sustainable Industries Early College High School will be eligible for, provided they meet the requirements.
The annual $10,000 Early College Baccalaureate Scholarship will be awarded to students who complete an early college high school program with at least 20 hours of community college credit toward an associate’s degree and have earned a minimum 3.5 GPA. To qualify, the student must attend Russell Sage College or Sage College of Albany as a full-time undergraduate student each term and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA. This award is for three years to complete a bachelor’s program or four years if the student is accepted into one of the accelerated bachelor’s/master’s programs upon entrance.
For more information contact Thomas Breen, Senior Director of Undergraduate Admission, The Sage Colleges at 518-292-1926 or email@example.com.
- The Siena College Partnership in Innovation Scholarship is available for students in the Clean Technologies & Sustainable Industries Early College High School (Clean Tech ECHS).
- The Scholarship will be awarded to students in the Clean Tech ECHS program that matriculate directly after graduating or transfer to Siena College after completing their Associate’s Degree at Hudson Valley Community College (HVCC).
- Freshmen that matriculate directly after graduating high school are eligible for an $8,000 scholarship and transfer students are eligible for a $7,000 scholarship.
- More information is available at the Siena Admissions office/or Siena contact.