Math, Odyssey of the Mind, and Robotics
Please take some time to look around!
There are links to many online math resources for each grade level.
Children learn best when the significant adults in their lives -- parents, teachers, and other family and community members -- work together to encourage and support them. ~James Comer
No weekend plans? Please take time together to:
- put together a puzzle
- play a board game
- read aloud to each other
- read for enjoyment
- have your child retell a story and tell you about the main character
- write letters to friends and family
- write about places you visit
- take walks and enjoy nature
- explore your community
- go to museums, libraries, and community events