Happy 2019, Milton Terrace! We have a number of exciting events planned for the month of January and I hope that you will take advantage of these fun opportunities to become involved in our wonderful school community.
Saturday, January 19th is our district’s Super Science Saturday held in the MTE/WR cafetorium from 10AM-1PM. This event promises to be both educational and fun.
Milton Terrace collected a total of $1,081.37 for the SEFCU Penny Harvest program this year. Starting this month, our Penny Harvest Round Table student representatives will meet to decide where to donate our funds.
Mid-year testing is scheduled for the middle of January. Your child will take a test in math and in ELA on the computer. Each test will take roughly an hour and the results will help us to continue to support all students towards meeting our learning standards.
Happy 2019, everyone. Here’s to another great year together at Milton Terrace!
-Kathleen Chaucer, Ed.D.
Milton Terrace Twitter Accounts
- Dr. Chaucer: @KathleenChaucer
- Kindergarten Team: @MTEKindergarten
- First Grade Team: @MTEGrade1
- Second Grade Team: @MTEGrade2
- Third Grade Team: @MTEGrade3
- Fourth Grade Team: @MTEGrade4
- Fifth Grade Team: @MTEGrade5
- MT Reading Department: @MTEReading
- Mrs. Laurin, Math Teacher: @MTNmathclub
- Mrs. McIntyre, Librarian: @LibraryMTE
- Mrs.Lyons, Art Teacher: @MTE_Artroom
- Coach Grevelding: @PGrevelding
- Dr. Germann, School Psychologist: @MTESchoolPsych
- Mrs. Podkulski, School Nurse: @MTEschoolnurse
- Milton Terrace PTA: @MTE_PTA
- Ballston Spa Central School District: @BSCSD