We are now into the school year with a quick start. Our first test will be next Wednesday 9/27. I will hold an after school review class on Tuesday 9/26 in Room 246 at 2:30pm.
The next Unit will be found under the AP Units Page.
YOU WILL FIND THE QUIZ QUESTIONS BELOW:
1) How is the battle between President Trump and the States over voter data a good example of federalism in action?
2) Explain why John Locke's concept of "natural rights" is critical to understanding government.
3) Explain one governmental failure and one economic failure of the Articles of Confederation.
4) Identify two critical economic powers which were given to Congress in Article One of the Constitution.
5) How is the process of amending the Constitution federalism in action?