Welcome to the Ballston Spa High School Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA)!
We are BSHS parents, grandparents, students, and staff- just like you.
We provide the following programs:
- 9th Grade Breakfast of Champions (11/29)
- After Prom Party (6/3)
- Hospitality for school events
- School Picture support
- Staff Appreciation (1/27)
- Drive in Movie Night (TBD)
- Senior Signs
- Senior shirts/send off
- College Scholarships
The first PTSA meeting of the school year will be October 6th at 7 PM. All are welcome to attend.
Room 216 at the high school.
We care about our kids! We care about their time at Ballston Spa High School. We care about their future. And we care about the parents and staff responsible for our students.
If you are interested in joining the PTSA as a member, please see the information below:
1. Go to https://bshsptsa.memberhub.store/shopping/items/5182 (note: $0.85 service fee added by memberhub site)
2. Send a check made out to BSHS PTSA ($10 each parent/caregiver/teacher/staff and $5/each student - $4/member supports the NYSPTA) and a clearly written note with each member name, phone number and email address in a sealed envelope (labeled "To BSHS PTSA") to BSHS office
3. Venmo PTSA Treasurer @Misha-Marvel membership dues (include a required note with phone numbers, email addresses, member types - info required for your PTSA receipt and auditing purposes)
BALLSTON SPA SENIOR LIVES HERE lawn signs are back by popular demand!!!
Our cost has gone up this year, but, as a community service from your HS PTSA, YOUR price will remain the same...$10 each.
Order yours today!!! Don't miss out on proudly honoring your Senior (or sufficiently embarrassing them ;0))!!
-- Venmo PTSA President Yvonne Beyer-Teal at @yvonne-beyer-teal. Don't forget to leave a contact Name & phone number or email to arrange pick-up or drop-off of your sign.
-- If you don't have Venmo, please email Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrangements can be made for cash/check payment upon pick-up or drop-off.
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering for the PTSA, please email BallstonPTSA@gmail.com