Scholastic Book Club Ordering
Each month I will send home order forms for Scholastic Books. If you chose to order, there are two ways to do so. You can either place your order online or send in the paper order form with a check (sorry, no cash). Each order placed earns extra books/resources I can use in the classroom. The directions on how to set up an account for easy ordering online are at the bottom of the page.
Online ordering offers you several advantages:
- Larger selection: Choose from thousands of titles, and more detailed product information than in the printed flyer.
- Exclusive online-only offers: Enjoy discounts available only on the Web site.
- Easy payment: Use your credit card! No need to worry about printed forms or sending checks to school.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me.
Directions for Online Ordering
- Go to www.scholastic.com/bookclubs.
- Click on the “Parents” link at the top of the page.
- Click on “Book Club Orders” from the drop down menu.
- Click “Register” in the “First Time Here?” box. If you already have a username and password, sign-in in the “Parent Sign-In” box. **Note – please enter our classroom activation code (GW7JL). If you already have an existing account, you will need to change/enter the activation code so the books get ordered for our classroom. This code should only have to be entered in once.
- Click on “Shop” under the book club order I have selected for review this month.
- Review all pages and add to cart any items you wish to purchase.
- When finished making selections, click on the “Check Out” button at the top of the page.
- Review your order and click “Continue Checkout” at the bottom.
- Enter payment information.
- Confirm and submit order by clicking “Send Order To Teacher” button.
- That’s it! You’re done! Your books should arrive in a couple of weeks.
Happy Reading! J