Hello, Milton Terrace, and Happy Summer of 2019! What a great year we have had together! As we reflect on the hard work of our students, staff members, families, and Building Leadership Team, I am just so proud of the way that our school community continually comes together to create lasting experiences for our students. This year, we continued to celebrate our designation as a National PTA School of Excellence for maintaining strong connections between home and school. I would like to offer a special thank you to our PTA and all of our families for continuing to work with us to best support our students.
I am also proud of our building’s continued commitment to being known as “The Community Service School.” Below is a list of some of the many service learning projects our Milton Terrace students have worked on this year:
- Franklin Community Center
- Little Libraries
- Candy for Troops
- Penny Harvest
- Milton Terrace’s Second Annual Day of Caring
Over the summer, please remember to keep your children reading! There are many fun ways to practice over the summer.
I wish you all a safe and happy summer and cannot wait to see you all in the fall. Should you have any questions or concerns over the summer, you can contact us at 884-7210 Ext. 3353.
-Kathleen Chaucer, Ed.D.
Milton Terrace Twitter Accounts
- Dr. Chaucer: @KathleenChaucer
- Kindergarten Team: @MTEKindergarten
- First Grade Team: @MTEGrade1
- Second Grade Team: @MTEGrade2
- Third Grade Team: @MTEGrade3
- Fourth Grade Team: @MTEGrade4
- Fifth Grade Team: @MTEGrade5
- MT Reading Department: @MTEReading
- Mrs. Laurin, Math Teacher: @MTNmathclub
- Mrs. McIntyre, Librarian: @LibraryMTE
- Mrs.Lyons, Art Teacher: @MTE_Artroom
- Coach Grevelding: @PGrevelding
- Dr. Germann, School Psychologist: @MTESchoolPsych
- Mrs. Podkulski, School Nurse: @MTEschoolnurse
- Milton Terrace PTA: @MTE_PTA
- Ballston Spa Central School District: @BSCSD