Classroom Wish List
Elementary Classrooms are busy places that are always in need of supplies! Below are some of the items for our classroom's "Wish List". Thanks for any donation that you are able to make!
1. Boxes of Kleenex & baby wipe refills
2. Treasure Box Prizes such as special pencils, erasers/toppers, "fun" little toys & games (think along the lines of Dollar Store finds, birthday party favor items, fast-food meal toys/prizes, etc)
3. Colored Card Stock & Construction Paper
4. Crayola Markers - all colors & widths
5. Glue Sticks
6. A subscription to (or a donation of a previously read) Children's Magazine.
*Examples include Highlights, National Geographic's World, Ranger Rick, Sports Illustrated for Kids, American Girl, Cricket, etc.)
7. Picture Books or Early Chapter Books - gently used or new books are always a welcome addition to our classroom library!
8. Reading Corner Items such as carpet remnant squares, large throw-pillows, beanbags, "husband" pillows, kid-size cushions, etc. so kids can get comfy and curl up with a good book!
9. Arts & Crafts Supplies (glitter, construction paper, foam pieces, remnants of material, yarn, & lace, beads, etc.) or a class set of a certain project for a season, special event, holiday, etc.
10. Age-appropriate Board Games, Puzzles, or indoor/outdoor recess games and activities
11. Gift cards to area stores where school supplies, craft items, books, games, etc. could be purchased (examples: Dollar Store, Target, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Michael's, AC Moore, Toys R Us, etc.) for student and teacher use.