Counting and Cardinality
• Know number names and the count sequence.
• Count to tell the number of objects.
• Compare numbers.
Operations and Algebraic Thinking
• Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
Number and Operations in Base Ten
• Work with numbers 11–19 to gain foundations for place value.
Measurement and Data
• Describe and compare measurable attributes.
• Classify objects and count the number of objects in categories.
• Identify and describe shapes.
• Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes.