- Students have been issued the textbook, Our World. We are fortunate to have enough for a class set, so students do not need to transport the book to class each day.
- The textbook must be returned in good condition at the end of the year. If the textbook is lost, the replacement cost is $55 or another copy of the book (2001 copyright)
The following supplies are suggested for social studies:
- Three ring binder (at least 1.5" wide)
- Lined paper (loose leaf paper)
- Colored pencils
- Jumbo size fabric book cover
- Pocket folder (kept in class as a review folder to keep unit work in preparation for the final exam in June)
Supplies shared between classes:
- Students should have one pocket folder for homework to be shared between all classes. We suggest that one side is labeled "To Do" and the other side is labeled "Done".
- Students should bring their agenda daily to each class to record homework assignments.