Students should come to science with the following supplies at the beginning of and throughout the year (if there is a problem obtaining any of the following, please let me know):
1. A three-ring binder, 1.5 - 2 inches thick (we don't use a book, so we rely heavily on our binders- consider color coding so binders for other classes don't get mixed up);
2. One set of 4-5 dividers (home-made or colored paper are fine);
3. A supply of pencils with erasers;
4. Loose-leaf paper;
5. A metric ruler for use at home (centimeters);
6. A simple calculator that can add, subtract, multiply and divide (the one required for math is more than adequate);
7. A small set of colored pencils (optional);*
8. A highlighter (optional).
*Colored pencils of varying qualities are in the classroom and may be used, however, they do end up quite worn as the year progresses.