What you need for class...
Mrs. Scarff's Materials List
Students need to bring the following materials to science everyday:
- Student Agenda
- 2 pocket folder (specifically for science)
- Composition Notebook (specifically for science)
- Pencil (#2 wooden or mechanical)
- Handheld pencil sharpener
You might also find it useful to bring your own:
- metric ruler
- colored pencils
- loose leaf paper
- ear buds or headphones (We use computers throughout the year and you might want to use your own.)
Students will not be given a text book for science. We use many different resources throughout the year. You do not need a binder for 6A science.
If you would like to also bring in a box of tissues for the science classroom, that would be great! We could always use more.