1. Be respectful.
- be kind and speak politely to others
- be considerate of the property of others including that of the school
- arrive to class on time
- raise your hand and patiently wait your turn to speak
- listen when others are speaking
- no gum, food or beverages in class (except water)
2. Be prepared.
- come to class ready to work, listen, cooperate, and participate appropriately
- bring all necessary materials including homework, binder, and pencils
- politely request to take bathroom breaks at appropriate times during class (during seat work)
3. Follow all school rules.
- arrive on time to classes
- keep electronic devices such as cell phones out of class (in lockers)
- dress appropriately according to dress code stated in agenda
(avoid low-cut tops and short shorts or skirts, no profane or inappropriate t-shirts)
- show respect, tolerance, and kindness to all