AP Practice Exam is Sunday, April 9th
Review sessions after school - Wednesdays and Thursdays
Some study guides and last minute thoughts
- BEST REVIEW EVER !! are the three review presentations attached below
- Review pencasts made by National Math & Science Foundation Go!!
with emphasis on misconceptions and "how to write really good AP answers"
- A list of all ALL the learning objectives for the course is attached below, APChemistry Learning Objectives.
- Test taking tips read here and here!
- Past part II essay questions and scoring keys here!!
- APExam Review quizzes and practice packet is for credit and due as indicated on the packet.
**Due when due = not accepted late for any iota of credit
If the dog eats your homework, then I expect you to take
appropriate measures to retrieve or recreate your work.
If the dog ate you, then perhaps we'll talk.
- More POGILS!! are attached below