Attached are some helpful topics to review before taking the SAT, especially if there will be a delay between completing the SAT Prep course and your testing date. Flashcards are also helpful for some of the following:
- Special Right Triangles (45-45-90, 30-60-90)
- Coordinate Geometry Formulas (Midpoint, Slope, Distance - not required but helpful, Equation of a Line)
- Circle Formulas (Circumference, Area, and Sectors - Arcs/Area)
- Solid Formulas (Suface Area, Volume)
- Sample Problems of Tactics
Also, visit the SAT website for sample questions, registration, practice tests, more detailed information, and a question of the day at www.collegeboard.org.