Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is a required policy that is reviewed and adopted annually by the Board of Education. In addition, there are Elementary and Secondary Plain Language Codes of Conduct that provide an age appropriate interpretation of the Code for students. These documents can be found below.
Information about the Dignity for All Students Act can be found at the link on the left.
Dignity Act Coordinators:
* Malta Avenue: Sharon D'Agostino, Principal 884-7250 ext.1351
* Milton Terrace : Kathleen Chaucer, Principal 884-7210 ext.3353
* Wood Road: Anders Rasmussen, Principal 884-7290 ext.3390
* Gordon Creek: Celeste Keane, Principal 884-7270 ext.3372
* Middle School: Pam Motler, Principal 884-7200 ext.4306
* Middle School: Andrew Muller II, Assistant Principal ext.4306
* High School: Gianleo Duca, Principal 884-7150 ext.2351
* High School: Daina Sisk, Assistant Principal, 884-7150 ext. 2350
If you have any questions, please contact your child's building Principal.