Physical Education Class Safety Rules & Expectations:
Appropriate clothing needs to be worn for physical education.
- Shirts must have sleeves. NO TANKS, spaghetti straps, or midriff showing shirts
- Shorts need to be an appropriate length so as to not cause disruption (See school dress code in student's agenda)
- School issued uniforms should NOT be worn in class.
- Hats/Hoods: Inside- NOT ALLOWED, Outside- weather appropriate is ok.
- Sneakers are the ONLY appropriate footwear! No: boat shoes, metal cleats, Sperry, dress shoes, sandals, boots, or crocs.
- No gum! This is a safety hazard.
- Water is the ONLY acceptable liquid. No food or drink in the gym at any time
- All jewelry should be removed and locked in their gym locker or gym bags.
- NO CELL PHONES, ELECTRONIC DEVICES, OR LISTENING DEVICES.
- Use of such items without teacher permission will result in a zero!