Dear First Grade Families,
Welcome to First Grade. Next year will be an exciting and fun filled year of learning and discovery for all of us. To make learning easier here is a list of supplies that each child should bring to school. We will be sharing some of the supplies in a community fashion so there is no need to label some of them.
- 3 packages of sharpened #2 pencils
- 2 large pink erasers
- 3 boxes of Crayola crayons (16 or 24 count, please no bigger than 24)
- 2 boxes of colored pencils (12 count)
- 2 packages of glue sticks
- 1 4-oz bottle of Elmer’s glue
- 1 package of Dry erase markers (Bic, Avery, or Expos), blue, black, red, and green – low odor
- 2 large boxes of tissues
- 1 box of large (gallon or small (sandwich) Ziploc Baggies) (last names beginning with A-M)
- large box of baby wipes (last names beginning with N-Z)
- 1 pair of scissors (Fiskars are the best) Labeled with your child’s name
- 1 hardcover pencil box 8 x 5 that opens from the top (labeled with student’s name)
- 1 box of markers (labeled with student’s name)
- 1 composition notebook
- 2 pocket folders without brads
- 1 green folder
- 1 color of your choice
- 1 set of headphones (no earbuds, please) for the computer lab in a Ziploc bag (labeled with student’s name)
- Art smock (labeled with student’s name)
Please put your child’s name on their lunch box, backpack, as well as any other clothing items (sweatshirt, gloves, hat, etc.). We are looking forward to a great year!
Have a safe and fun filled summer!