Tax Payment Information
The School District only accepts payments of school taxes by drop box, mail, or online.
Drop Box or Mail-In
Return Receiver’s Stub from your tax bill(s) with payment. For your convenience a pre-addressed envelope is enclosed. To obtain a receipt, return the entire tax bill(s) with payment. Due to the large quantity of mail, processing time for check payments to clear payer’s bank account is 2-3 weeks.
Drop Box 24-Hour Access
Drop box is located at the main entrance to the BSCSD District Offices at 70 Malta Ave. Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Payment by Check
Before submitting payment please review your personal check for accuracy:
- Include telephone number on check.
- Make check, money order or certified bank check payable to: BSCSD Tax Collector
- Mail to: BSCSD Tax Collector, 70 Malta Avenue, Ballston Spa, NY 12020
- A $15.00 fee will be applied to the unpaid tax bill for a dishonored check (NSF, Account Closures, etc.) Payment will not be accepted if additional check fee is not included with payment.
- Bank will dishonor check if the numerical and written amounts are not exactly the same.
- Bank will dishonor check if not signed.
Online E-Check Payments
Ballston Spa CSD tax payers have the option to pay their tax bill(s) online by electronic check. You will need your 9-digit bank routing number as well as bank account number from your personal check. A convenience fee of $1.50 per transaction will be charged to taxpayer by the payment processing company, MuniciPay. At this time, credit cards are not being accepted
Go to www.infotaxonline.com.
Select Ballston Spa CSD from the list of school districts. Locate your tax bill(s) by entering only one form of information such as, bill number or property owner’s last name (leave ALL other fields blank).
Once tax bill is located, scroll to bottom of page, click “Pay” tab on lower left and follow the directions given by MuniciPay. Checks clear the payer’s bank account within 3-4 business days.