There are various resources offered in this section that will give parents and students information they need in order to choose a college or university that best fits their dreams and goals.
High school counselors are available to:
- Assist students with the college decision making process that includes searching for colleges and universities that are suitable for each individual student.
- Advise students in relevant testing such as the SAT and ACT including testing dates, registration, and practice tests.
- Provide comprehensive college planning presentations for grades 8-12 as well as parent nights on topics such as financial aid, college athletics, and transitioning to college.
- Assist with college and career exploration using Naviance Family Connection.
- Counsel students and parents with any questions and/or concerns related to academic advising and college planning.