We will be sharing some of the supplies in a community fashion, so please only label the items indicated.
- 2 packages of sharpened #2 pencils (Ticonderoga are best and last longer)
- 2 large pink erasers
- 2 boxes of Crayola crayons (24 count)
- 2 boxes of Crayola colored pencils (24 count)
- 1 box of Crayola markers (labeled with student’s name)
- 1 pair of Fiskars scissors
- 2 thin/fine black dry erase markers
- 2 additional dry erase markers (color and size of your choice)
- 1 hard cover pencil box 8 x 5 that opens from the top (labeled with student’s name)
- 3 packages of glue sticks
- 1 ‘1/2-inch’ black three ring binder with plastic sleeve on cover
(Please avoid getting Trapper Keeper binders.)
- 1 plastic pocket folders without brads
- 1 set of headphones (no earbuds, please) in a Ziploc bag (labeled with student’s name)
I recommend staying away fro trendy/fun headphones as they often don't last as long as the less expensive brands.
Walmart and Target hve simple black headphones for less than $10 that tend to last most of the year,
if not the entire year.
- 1 package of antibacterial wipes
- 1 box of Ziploc sandwich bags
- Art smock (labeled with student’s name)
- 1 backpack-no wheels (labeled with student’s name)
Please put your child’s name on their lunch box as well as any other clothing items (sweatshirt, gloves, hat, etc.)