Mrs. O’Connor’s Second Grade Supply List
- Box of 24 pencils (Ticonderoga brand is best and lasts the longest!)
- 4 large glue sticks
- 1 bottle of Elmer's white school glue
- 1 marbled composition notebook*
- 1 plastic pencil box
- 2 boxes of 24 crayons- Crayola recommended!
- 1 box of colored pencils- Crayola recommended!
- 1 box of markers- Crayola recommended!
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 4-pack of Expo dry erase markers
- 1 pair of student scissors
- 4 large pink erasers
- 1 black sharpie marker
- 4 solid color pocket folders* (red, green, blue, yellow) The plastic ones hold up best
- 2 additional folders- any color/style
- 1 set of headphones for the computer lab*
- 1 container of Clorox/Lysol wipes
- Students with last names beginning with the letters A-M:
1 package of sandwich size ziploc bags
- Students with the last names beginning with the letters N-Z
1 package of gallon size ziploc bags
I’ve placed a star next to the items that need to be labeled with your child’s name.
Please do not label the other items as they will be shared by the class!
Please note: Crayola products go on sale often and hold up the longest throughout the school year : )