PHYSICAL EDUCATION ASSIGNMENTS DURING MARCH 16 - APRIL 19, 2020
Ballston Spa High School - Update from Principal Duca
I hope that everyone is doing well during this uncertain time. As we move forward together, I will be updating you at least weekly. That said, here are some updates for this week:
- Please follow the guidance provided regarding social distancing. This is not the time to be hanging out with friends, so please stay in touch with them in other ways.
- The High School will be open on a limited basis during the hours of 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM for the following:
- Breakfast/Lunch pick-up
- Senior Scholarship Application drop-off (these can also be mailed, or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chromebook repair or swap out
- Any Phase 3 materials/resources that were not picked up last week are being mailed home starting today. Please continue to check in with your teachers if you have any questions.
- CHS/UHS Courses: Teachers are working diligently to continue following the curriculum plans approved by colleges for students to earn college credit. Teachers are using all available resources to deliver content, as well as to assess knowledge and understanding in accordance with those plans. We continue our communication with the liaisons from the colleges to ensure continuity and compliance.
- Information regarding AP and IB course is attached.
- The following link provides instructions for anyone interested in scanning and uploading documents:
As we navigate the days and weeks ahead, remember- we are all Scotties, we are strong and we will come out of this even stronger.
Take good care-